Her Deneyimsiz Yonga Tasarımcısının Bulut Hakkında Bilmesi Gerekenler
Eğer bir tasarımcı considering a move to the cloud, you may be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of data at your disposal. The most important aspects of cloud computing are described in this article, and a discussion of the implications of these changes for the iş of chip designers is provided.
Popular facts about Cloud Computing
- 1 1. Nearly half of all businesses are currently using cloud storage
- 2 2. Reducing cloud operating costs is a top priority for many businesses.
- 3 3. 82% of companies are concerned about cloud security.
- 4 4. By 2025, cloud storage will have grown to hold 100 zettabytes of data.
- 5 5. In terms of computer sales, North America far outpaces South America.
- 6 6. Sixty-six percent of security experts are concerned about misconfigured cloud infrastructure.
- 7 7. Cloud computing is used by 94% of companies nowadays.
- 8 8. There will be a $600 billion expenditure in 2023 from public cloud customers.
- 9 Linking Cloud Computing facts with the design of Chips
1. Nearly half of all businesses are currently using cloud storage
According to Panda Security, more than half of businesses already use cloud storage. In this number, both encrypted and "regular" data are present. Despite this, just 49% of companies have encrypted or tokenized their data.
2. Reducing cloud operating costs is a top priority for many businesses.
Cost reduction in the cloud is prioritized by 61% of cloud decision-makers. Seventy-four percent of cloud adopters look at ROI to determine success.
3. 82% of companies are concerned about cloud security.
According to a survey by Statista, 85 percent of organizations see cloud security as a key challenge. A lack of resources and skilled workers were other problems with cloud computing.
4. By 2025, bulut depolama will have grown to hold 100 zettabytes of data.
Estimates for the total quantity of information expected to be stored remotely by the year 2025 are expected to grow to 100 zettabytes, according to Cybersecurity Ventures. One-third of all global data as of the third quarter of 2015. By 2025, global data storage capacity would have increased to more than 200 zettabytes. This count includes IT and utility infrastructures, private and public clouds, mobile devices, and the Internet of Things (Şeylerin İnternet).
5. In terms of computer sales, North America far outpaces South America.
According to data compiled by Business Research Company, North America's share of the global cloud industry was 61% that year. This accounts for a percentage of the market that is three times that of Western Europe's (which is 21% of the total). Africa has the smallest cloud services market in the world.
6. Sixty-six percent of security experts are concerned about misconfigured cloud infrastructure.
Misconfiguration of cloud infrastructure (68%), unauthorized access (58%), insecure application programming interfaces (52%), hijacking of accounts, services, or traffic (50%), and external data sharing (43%), are the most pressing cloud security challenges, according to a survey of cybersecurity professionals conducted by Checkpoint.
7. Cloud computing is used by 94% of companies nowadays.
According to a survey conducted by Flexera, 94% of companies already use cloud services. The majority of companies, 89%, use some kind of cloud computing; however, just 72% use a private cloud. Sixty-seven percent of respondents said they utilize both public and private clouds. Eighty-eight percent of firms employ a hybrid cloud strategy, while 92 percent use a multi-cloud strategy.
8. There will be a $600 billion expenditure in 2023 from public cloud customers.
End-user spending on public cloud services is expected to grow from $410.9 billion in 2021 to $494.7 billion in 2022, according to research firm Gartner. Over $600 billion will be spent by users on cloud services in 2023. There will be a 30.6% increase in the IaaS market by 2022, followed by 26.6% and 26.1% increases in the desktop and platform as a service (DaaS) markets, respectively.
Linking Cloud Computing facts with the design of Chips
These figures demonstrate the growing trend of companies moving their data to cloud storage. Even Though cloud cost optimization and security remain major concerns for many chip designers.
Chip designers might lower the cost of cloud computing for yarıiletken design and verification projects by regulating the number of cloud resources used. Chip designers may be able to improve performance and save costs by managing cloud resources and workloads.
They are protecting sensitive information like chip designs and IP in the cloud calls for a solid cloud security strategy. Understanding the shared responsibility paradigm is essential for cloud security on the part of both users and cloud providers. Your security team has a variety of responsibilities while implementing this architecture, all of which are connected to moving applications, data, and workloads from on-premises to cloud storage. The cloud service provider is also responsible for managing all other areas of cloud safety.
Netooze®, küresel olarak veri merkezlerinden hizmetler sunan bir bulut platformudur. Geliştiriciler sevdikleri basit ve ekonomik bulutu kullanabildiklerinde işletmeler daha hızlı büyür. Her aşamada iş büyümesini desteklemek için öngörülebilir fiyatlandırma, kapsamlı belgeler ve ölçeklenebilirlik ile Netooze®, ihtiyacınız olan bulut bilişim hizmetlerine sahiptir. Startup'lar, işletmeler ve devlet kurumları, maliyetleri düşürmek, daha çevik olmak ve daha hızlı yenilik yapmak için Netooze® kullanabilir.