Netooze Terraform Provider
Simplify cloud infrastructure management with Terraform. Simply specify the proper state of your cloud project and let Terraform do the rest. Netooze Terraform Provider offers a simple configuration as it uses the Infrastructure as Code (IaC) management. Due to this approach, you only need to define the infrastructure parameters in a configuration file and call it in the command line. It also offers significant time savings as terraform works in the frame of declarative transaction management, so you don’t have to monitor all possible transit states of the infrastructure. It’s enough to define the necessary recourse level. Terraform allows for smart tracking and can be used with a version control system. enabling users to restore previous states and lately terraform offers smooth operation using multiple usages of the same configuration file will result in the same outcome. Therefore human error is completely eliminated. View Terraform docs
How to start?
Easily connect Netooze as your provider by executing a couple of simple commands on the Netooze Terraform Provider page and generate an API Token to enable Terraform functionalities in the Netooze services. View Terraform docs
- Download an archive file from the Terraform website.
- Unpack the archive with the binary file to a separate folder which will store configurations.
- Enter the fine in PATH.
- Set up the completion in shell.
Connecting Netooze provider
- Create a text file containing the provider description.
- Copy the code from Terraform Registry and paste it into the file.
- Execute the “terraform init” command.
Creating cloud infrastructure
- Create and open the ssh_key.tf file.
- Insert the information about the public part of the ssh key into the file ssh_key.tf and save the changes.
- Create and open the main.tf file.
- Insert the description of your infrastructure into the file main.tf.
- Run the command "terraform apply".
Verified by HashiCorp
HashiCorp added Netooze Terraform provider to the list of verified providers. This means Netooze Terraform provider is a member of the HashiCorp Technology Partner Program, which ensures that users have the necessary tools for cloud infrastructure deployment.
Netooze is part of a huge Terraform ecosystem that includes more than a thousand infrastructure providers and technology partners. Explore the world of Terraform by starting working with Netooze.