New Jersey, USA Datacenter
NNJ3 is a next-generation data center located 30 miles from Manhattan, the historic center of New York, in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. Equipped with an innovative cooling system and reliably protected from natural disasters due to the design features and the advantageous location of the city (~287 feet above sea level).
The data center is part of the American company Cologix, which owns more than 20 modern data centers located in North America.
Address : 200 Webro Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054.
Data Center Characteristics
- Total area 11 148 m2;
- Built to fail-safe standards;
- Accessible by car, bus, or New Jersey Transit train;
- Located 30 minutes from Newark Liberty International Airport;
- Has 100% Uptime guaranteed within SLA;
- It is located far beyond the 500-year floodplain according to the FEMA (US Federal Emergency Management Agency) classification, which reduces the risk of flooding to zero.
Power and cooling
- Four fully independent (N+1) redundant power systems;
- Connection to local power substation JCP&L;
- Power supply up to 20 kW per rack;
- Low speed cooling systems with high CFM and N+1 redundancy;
- System for extracting hot air into a separate room with cooling.
- Double interlock pre-fire extinguishing system;
- Heat and smoke sensors;
- Own round-the-clock security service;
- Three-factor authentication with biometric scanning (fingerprints and iris scanning);
- Closed Loop HD Continuous Video Surveillance (CCTV).
- Communication with other Cologix data centers via fiber optic network;
- Internet channel with bandwidth up to 10 Gbps;
- BGP routing;
- Over 10 telecom companies including Verizon, Zayo, Level 3, Lightower and Fibertech.
- Own staff of technical specialists working 24/7/365;
- 24/7 Network Operations Center (NOC) available by phone and email;
- Power supply control in real-time.
- SOC 1 (SSAE18/ISAE3402);
- PCI DSS.